Environment variables....

Well, the test program that I ran was indeed flawed.  I have now confirmed that
setting CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH does work.  I also successfully compiled the test
program with two directories.  However, I am still in the dark as to why my
project is failing.  Just to make sure I'm going to go check for mispellings
again for the 100th time.  Thanks again for all the support.

- - - - -
Louis R. Marascio                  A.K.A Louis Armistead and Jim McCraken
Email: lmarasci@stevens-tech.edu   "We have plenty of psychological abuse
ICQ: 4270107                        in stock" -- Ripped from jsm