Re: Environment variable to pass in options?

>You should be able to write a small wrapper script for egcs that would
>do what you want:
>
>#! /bin/sh
>
>egcs $EGCS_BEFORE "$@" $EGCS_AFTER
>
>or some such.  This might not do quite what you want, but something
>along these lines might.

Hmm, good idea. I'll give this a try, eventhough I wouldn't really want this to
be some sort of dependancy in my final product. :)

- - - - -
Louis R. Marascio                  A.K.A Louis Armistead and Jim McCraken
Email: lmarasci@stevens-tech.edu   "We have plenty of psychological abuse
ICQ: 4270107                        in stock" -- Ripped from jsm