Re: egcs-971127 on m68k-next-nextstep3; Status Report

  In message <9711301456.AA14740@moene.indiv.nluug.nl>you write:
  > Hi,
  >
  > I managed to build all of egcs-971127 by using a trick to get the
  > fixinclude'd include files in the right directory for gcc to find
  > them.
I think this is the sequence to workaround the include problems.

cd objdir
make all-texinfo all-bison all-byacc all-binutils all-gas all-ld
cd gcc
make bootstrap
make install-headers-tar
cd ..
make bootstrap3

Seems easier than telling them to interrupt the make after building
the fixed include files, but before the C++ runtime libraries
are built.

  > which is interesting, because there only are 300 lines in
  > stdio.h :-(
Make sure you got the right stdio, since there's probably 3 or more
lying around :(

Or add -save-temps and work backwards from the .i file to find the
stdio.h that got included.

  > I hope the release is progressing on schedule.
It's moving along.  doc stuff is a pain and it's difficult to keep
working on it -- too easily distracted.

jeff