Re: optimizer bugs, -g weirdness and an Open Server patch

[ re: sco5.h patch to set  ASM_OUTPUT_ALIGNED_BSS ]

> Just a random comment -- you might also need SELECT_SECTION defined -- I don't
> know enough about sco to say for sure.

SELECT_SECTION is defined in sco5.h.   Was this random comment triggered
based on knowing that it needed to be there, or upon seeing that it was
there and somehow suboptimal?

Though I haven't rebuilt with Kean's patch, I have done a full bootstrap
and test with the ASM_OUTPUT_ALIGNED_BSS patch installed and noticed no
difference in the dejagnu output.

RJL