Re: g77.f-torture/execute/alpha1.f is strange

>ok ok ok  :-)  I'll take out the initialization and move the test..

That restores the test to its original status, but its status
as "executable" also is preserved by compiling it with
"-finit-local-zero", which might be useful as well, though
in this case not involving a past bug-fix I'm aware of
(though, if the test had any local variables of COMPLEX type,
it would ;-).

(This is an example of why I'm not thrilled with categorizing
the *source* code of a test based on its *uses*, since the
use can straddle categories...I think of uses as attributes,
perhaps, I guess.  But that's not worth discussing right now.)

        tq vm, (burley)