Re: disturbing g++ 971031 results. defer-pop to blame?

  In message <19971102142810.21992@dgii.com>you write:
  > I'm seeing different failures on g++ than I have before.  ELF and COFF
  > used to fail identically.  Since it's sort of wierd, I should confess
  > that ELF on this target uses dwarf2eh and COFF uses sjlj.
Yup.  But, aside from the tests that actually test EH, I would expect
the run for ELF & COFF to be identical.

Did we ever come to a resolution of the multilib testing problem?

  > If I hand-compile and run, say, template.9.C, I see the "PASS" output
  > followed by an 'illegal instruction. Core dumped'.   Even if I modify
  > the assembly output for that file to just make main return, I get the
  > same.      I tried a couple of tests manually and got similar results.
Makes me wonder if something is goof-ing in the finalization code.
Can you debug it?

  > If I add '-defer-pop' to most of the cases I've tried by hand, it
  > seems to work.   In  fact, I just wrote a script to loop through those
  > cases and with -defer-pop.   With -defer-pop, 8 of them pass.   Without
  > -defer-pop, none of them pass.
Don't you mean -fno-defer-pop?

jeff