Re: Snapshot

Joe Buck writes:

> OK.  Please fix "make install" to clean out $prefix/include/g++ first;
> otherwise users are testing a mixture of the current and previous
> snapshots.

this is a bit dangerous, since this directory may be shared among multiple
architectures.  If one runs tests *after* installing gcc, as I do, it
may get random errors for Solaris2.5 and Linux (the fastest ones)
because the SunOS4.1.3 host decided to clean up include/g++

What if the clean-include step were not mandatory, or if it just
cleaned up files older than one day, for instance?

--
Alexandre Oliva
mailto:oliva@dcc.unicamp.br mailto:aoliva@acm.org