egcs 971008, linux and EH

Hi,

My network connection has been down for last 2 days. I hope
it will be up soon.

For linux libc 5, _G_config.h should not be installed since it
is generated for egcs only. gcc 2.7.2.3 will fail on it. But
libio.h should be installed for linux libc 5. BTW, they are
not necessary for libc 5.4.39.

I have found more EH problems besides the alpha one I reported
earlier. I have a simple C++ code with EH which fails with
DWARF EH on x86 when I have several header/source files. If I
put them into one file, it works fine. I will provide a test case
as soon as my link is up again.

BTW, I'd like to be able to compile libgcc.a/libobjc.a with a CFLAGS
independent of what I use for gcc. I may want to compile gcc
with -O6 -fomit-frame-pointer, but compile libgcc.a/libobjc.a with
-O2 -g.

H.J.