Re: basic_string<char,string_char_traits<char> >::npos ?

	Dear Leo,

I don't have received any clues yet.

I may believe that this problem is tied to the patch applied against
the 970929-snapshot to get rid of the string/stl problem. Indeed,
although I had problem with the order needed to include the <string> and
<vector> header files, I succeded in building and running my programs.
After having applied the patched, the order of inclusion no more matters,
but the executables built are segfaulting ..

Max