AW: latest snapshot

Hi,

>kriol@fnal.gov[SMTP:kriol@fnal.gov] wrote:
>
>3. I've read long time ago that Dietmar Kuehl implemented
>   stringstream and donated code/signed papers to FSF.

If this code is to be included into libstdc++, please notify me: There
are some bugs which I haven't fixed in this version yet. If the code is
included into libstdc++, I woud correct the stuff. The reason I haven't
fixed the stuff yet is that I'm working on a templatized implementation
of IOStreams (and hence also on an implementation of locales). I'm
planning to donate this stuff as soon as it is in a reasonable state.

>   Will be his code in libstdc++? What stuff planned to be
>   added into libstdc++ in the nearest future?

Maybe some of the other classes I donated:
- bitset
- auto_ptr
- numeric_limits (well, what I sent in was rather incomplete but much
better than nothing)

Regards,
  dk