Re: (970922) install-f2c-header problem and suggestion

 Mumit> I build all egcs snapshots on a scratch disk, and I just noticed that
 Mumit> install-f2c-header is trying to write to /usr/local even though my
 Mumit> prefix is /scratch/gnu.

Very likely $(includedir) is wrong.  I can't say I understand what it
really means and I suspect we just used the GNU standard variable
without checking.  Presumably the correct thing is for it to go in the
same directory tree as the extra copy of libf2c.a (target
install-f2c-lib) to which it corresponds, i.e. make that change.