Re: passing branch prediction information to asm output

  In message <199709230026.UAA09070@jenolan.rutgers.edu>you write:

  > This is how Kenner stated he wanted such information made available.
Seems pretty reasonable.  Though we might want to re-use REG_BR_PROB,
not sure.

  > Note, the rtl.h change will need to be applied by hand if you haven't
  > applied my SETJMP_VIA_SAVE_AREA patch beforehand.  Sorry for this
  > glitch.
I haven't applied the SETJMP_VIA_SAVE_AREA patch, but I went ahead
and added the new notes for it.

Note, when you update enum reg_note in rtl.h, you need to update
reg_note_name in rtl.c too (there's even a comment in rtl.h to
this effect).  I've taken care of it this time.  Just a note
for the future.

And a minor ChangeLog nit -- you should have a '*' before each
filename.

Jeff