Re: sparc.c:save_regs() offsets passed to dwarf2 code

> It seems likely to me that the stack_bias is involved, and that
> the incomming cfa offset (off the stack pointer) is incorrect,
> which would affect everything after that.

Yep.  The dwarf2 info needs to be extended to know about STACK_BIAS.
Currently the code assumes that the CFA corresponds to the value of $sp
after the epilogue, which is not true in your case.  That may not be
important, since the SPARC always uses a frame pointer, but you probably
need to define INCOMING_FRAME_SP_OFFSET to STACK_BIAS.  That could
reasonably be a default in dwarf2out.c.

Jason