Re: found a compiler bug

I can not compile the code that you included, because I do not have any of
the header files that it neeeds.  Since I can not compile the code, I can
not investigate the compiler bug.

Please rerun gcc with the --save-temps option, and then submit a new bug
report including the ar.i file instead of the ar.c file.

Jim