Re: testing consistency

I have tried to use the bootstrap target you posted several times, both
on the 970904 and the 970907 snapshot and was NEVER able to get past the
first stage build.  I finally gave up on egcs and just compiled and
installed gcc2.7.2.2 and g770.5.20.  I tried on both ultrix 4.4 and
digital unix 2.0 systems.  I would like to stay current with all these
many patches and improvements posted so far, and I'll give it another try
with the next snapshot, although I loath the four hour compile times and
I get really bummed when it doesn't work.

Aaron Jackson		jackson@msrce.howard.edu