Re: sys_siglist problems

>   In message <m0x5xLO-0004ecC@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
>
>   > It is fine on Linux/x86. But "make check" is messed up due to the
>   > bug I reported earlier.
> Which one?  You send so many messages with patches without

See my messages "Various bugs in egcs". I found one workaround
for one problem. The other still exists.

> precise descriptions about what problem they're supposed to
> fix that we can't do much with them in a timely manner.

Please let me know which one you are working on. I will be more
than happy to provide details. Most of my patches are needed for
Linux/glibc. But they may not be very clear by just looking at
the code. A machine running Linux or glibc will be very helpful
to understand the problems.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.ai.mit.edu)