This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix bootstrap miscompare by STV (PR91580)
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ubizjak at gmail dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 12:29:00 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix bootstrap miscompare by STV (PR91580)
- References: <alpine.LSU.email@example.com> <20190829101117.GI20160@tucnak>
On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 12:04:53PM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> > + else
> Perhaps use
> else if (MAY_HAVE_DEBUG_BIND_INSNS)
> instead so that you don't walk it once again if there can't be DEBUG_INSNs?
Sure - will do as followup to unbreak bootstrap w/o re-testing this.