This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libphobos] Committed merge with upstream druntime 5bb8ce19
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:24:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libphobos] Committed merge with upstream druntime 5bb8ce19
- References: <CABOHX+e7rxDbFodyyspXzXMdKw7RZhqx6_cWv4itF72email@example.com>
On 21.08.19 10:02, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> This patch merges the libdruntime library with upstream druntime 5bb8ce19.
> Synchronizes extern(C) bindings with the latest release, mostly this
> is just Musl target support.
> Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86_64-linux-gnu and x86_64-linux-musl.
> Committed to trunk as r274773.
Does the change the ABI? Asking, because apparently the out-of-tree libgphobos
for GCC 8, and the one in GCC 9 don't seem to be ABI compatible.