This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[wwwdocs] Reverting your own patches (was: [PATCH] Revert 2 ::get to ::get_create for IPA summaries (PR ipa/86279))
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:37:10 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: [wwwdocs] Reverting your own patches (was: [PATCH] Revert 2 ::get to ::get_create for IPA summaries (PR ipa/86279))
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018, Jeff Law wrote:
> ISTM that if you're reverting something recent of your own that's
> causing failures you ought to be able to revert without waiting.
Indeed. And https://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html#all documents this
in the third items.
(Well, that direct link only works after the patch below that I
just committed; the text has been there since October 2005. ;-)
Add an id of "all" to the "Free for all" subsection.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/svnwrite.html,v
retrieving revision 1.44
diff -u -r1.44 svnwrite.html
--- svnwrite.html 5 Jul 2019 12:42:51 -0000 1.44
+++ svnwrite.html 18 Aug 2019 10:33:04 -0000
@@ -140,7 +140,7 @@
SVN or the <a href="https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/">gcc-cvs</a>
-<h3>Free for all</h3>
+<h3 id="all">Free for all</h3>
<p>The following changes can be made by everyone with write access:</p>