This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] make clear TYPE_SIZE may be non-constant or null
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 12:10:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] make clear TYPE_SIZE may be non-constant or null
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/15/19 10:56 AM, Martin Sebor wrote:
> The comment for DECL_SIZE makes it clear it may be non-constant
> but not that it may be null. The comment for TYPE_SIZE mentions
> The attached update adds a few sentences to make these caveats
> clear. If no one has any suggestions I'll commit it as obvious
> today or tomorrow.