This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] PR c++/91436 fix C++ dialect for std::make_unique fix-it hint
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:07:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] PR c++/91436 fix C++ dialect for std::make_unique fix-it hint
- References: <20190813133217.GA11146@redhat.com>
On 8/13/19 9:32 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
* g++.dg/lookup/missing-std-include-6.C: Don't check make_unique in
test that runs for C++11.
I'm not comfortable removing this test coverage entirely. Doesn't it
give a useful diagnostic in C++11 mode as well?