This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Some corrections for DO loop index warnings
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 12:59:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Some corrections for DO loop index warnings
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 05:18:18PM +0200, Thomas Koenig wrote:
> Hello world,
> the attached patch fixes three problems with DO loop index warnings:
> - DO loops in contained procedures were not checked
> - Zero-trip loops gave a false positive
> - DO loops in blocks gave the same warning twice
> plus it fixes the resulting fallout from the test suite.
> Regression-tested. OK for trunk? I also think that this is something
> that could be safely backported to gcc-9.
Ok. If it regression cleanly on gcc9, go ahead an commit there as well.