This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/88227 -- Revenge of the BOZ
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 08:13:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/88227 -- Revenge of the BOZ
- References: <20190728234102.GA73232@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <20190801211312.GB88674@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <CAGkQGiL6b5_T8e3bVY4Mfte8rhYij-h=_Uh8mSG9ptN4h9GWvA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
On Sun, Aug 04, 2019 at 03:14:53PM +0100, Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> This is OK.
> Thanks for working on it.
Thanks. BTW, I started to read your SELECT RANK patch.
>From I read, it looks good. When you're ready with a
final patch, feel free to ping me.