This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] : Enable building pa-d.c on all hppa targets
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: John David Anglin <dave dot anglin at bell dot net>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 19:09:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [committed] : Enable building pa-d.c on all hppa targets
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 at 19:19, John David Anglin <email@example.com> wrote:
> The attached patch enables building pa-c.d on all hppa targets. Tested
> on hppa64-linux-gnu,
> hppa64-hp-hpux11.11 and hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11.
> As can be seen, the 64-bit test results are much better than the 32-bit
Thanks, maybe raise a bug report for that internal compiler error? I
can only assume that it's the same assert being triggered for all