This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [REVISED PATCH 4/9]: C++ P0482R5 char8_t: Updates to existing core language tests
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Tom Honermann <tom at honermann dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 10:37:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [REVISED PATCH 4/9]: C++ P0482R5 char8_t: Updates to existing core language tests
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I'd like to punt to Jason for this patch.
> On Dec 23, 2018, at 6:27 PM, Tom Honermann <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Attached is a revised patch that addresses changes in P0482R6 and adoption of P0482R6 for C++20 in San Diego. Changes from the prior patch include:
> - Updated a test to validate the value of the __cpp_char8_t feature test
> macro when targeting C++2a.