This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v4 4/6, Committed] [MIPS] Add Loongson 3A1000 processor support
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Paul Hua <paul dot hua dot gm at gmail dot com>, Matthew Fortune <mfortune at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 06:50:38 -1000 (-10)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 4/6, Committed] [MIPS] Add Loongson 3A1000 processor support
- References: <CAKjxQHnmKtF7=1Lo0K69K_+qq7wcmVaiwLcfP4_xG617MYdEUg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKjxQHkXQa558WChn_B=A4OZP-R9Knc3pczgfrDrawrn05firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Paul and Matthew,
I believe it would be good to get this and other MIPS changes covered
in the GCC 9 release notes at https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-9/changes.html .
PS: https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html has background how to go about this.