This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][GCC][DOC] Remove obsolete arm and aarch64 CPU names from invoke.texi
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Sam Tebbs <Sam dot Tebbs at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, nd at arm dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 14:54:50 -1000 (-10)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][GCC][DOC] Remove obsolete arm and aarch64 CPU names from invoke.texi
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018, Sam Tebbs wrote:
> The mtune= documentation in doc/invoke.texi contains some obsolete CPU names
> that have been removed from the Arm and AArch64 backends. This patch removes
I believe this should also be covered in the GCC 9 release notes
at https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-9/changes.html ?
(See https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html for how to go about web changes.)