This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH 4/9][GCC][AArch64/Arm] Add new testsuite directives to check complex instructions.
- From: Tamar Christina <Tamar dot Christina at arm dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <James dot Greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>, "nickc at redhat dot com" <nickc at redhat dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, Kyrylo Tkachov <Kyrylo dot Tkachov at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 10:56:23 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH 4/9][GCC][AArch64/Arm] Add new testsuite directives to check complex instructions.
- References: <20181111102700.GA4575@arm.com> <20181128171829.GF24922@arm.com>
Ping arm maintainers.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: James Greenhalgh <email@example.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 17:18
> To: Tamar Christina <Tamar.Christina@arm.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; nd <email@example.com>; Richard Earnshaw
> <Richard.Earnshaw@arm.com>; Marcus Shawcroft
> <Marcus.Shawcroft@arm.com>; firstname.lastname@example.org; Ramana Radhakrishnan
> <Ramana.Radhakrishnan@arm.com>; Kyrylo Tkachov
> Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/9][GCC][AArch64/Arm] Add new testsuite directives
> to check complex instructions.
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 04:27:04AM -0600, Tamar Christina wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > This patch adds new testsuite directive for both Arm and AArch64 to
> > support testing of the Complex Arithmetic operations form Armv8.3-a.
> > Bootstrap and Regtest on aarch64-none-linux-gnu, arm-none-gnueabihf
> > and x86_64-pc-linux-gnu and no regressions.
> > The instructions have also been tested on aarch64-none-elf and
> > arm-none-eabi on a Armv8.3-a model and -march=Armv8.3-a+fp16 and all
> tests pass.
> > Ok for trunk?
> OK by me on principle, but I don't speak TCL and can't approve the Arm part.
> Please ask a testsuite maintainer.
> > Thanks,
> > Tamar
> > gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog:
> > 2018-11-11 Tamar Christina <email@example.com>
> > * lib/target-supports.exp
> > (check_effective_target_arm_v8_3a_complex_neon_ok_nocache,
> > check_effective_target_arm_v8_3a_complex_neon_ok,
> > add_options_for_arm_v8_3a_complex_neon,
> > check_effective_target_arm_v8_3a_complex_neon_hw,
> > check_effective_target_vect_complex_rot_N): New.
> > --