This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR fortran 88116,88467 -- Catch array constructor errors
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: "Dominique d'Humières" <dominiq at tournesol dot lps dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 07:46:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR fortran 88116,88467 -- Catch array constructor errors
- References: <3E6B99F0-1CEA-4490-AE5C-A91937CBF2BB@lps.ens.fr>
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 11:45:11AM +0100, Dominique d'Humières wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> The patch works as expected.
> Is "Can\’t " instead of "Can’t " really necessary?
I don't remember how dejagnu handles quotes in the
regex expression. "Can\'t" seems to work (for me).
If you want to change it, go ahead. Personally, I
would prefer "Cannot".