This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[committed] Fix minor goof in last change for TARGET_ASM_POST_CFI_STARTPROC
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Sam Tebbs <sam dot tebbs at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:50:49 -0700
- Subject: [committed] Fix minor goof in last change for TARGET_ASM_POST_CFI_STARTPROC
It looks like Jason asked Sam to make a last minute doc change. Sam
made that change in the tm.texi file, but target.def has the old text.
This causes a build failure. I'm guessing the wrong target.def was
committed. Regardless the fix is trivial.
diff --git a/gcc/target.def b/gcc/target.def
index c425341ac3..698c3aa796 100644
@@ -98,7 +98,8 @@ DEFHOOK
"This target hook is used to emit assembly strings required by the target\n\
after the .cfi_startproc directive. The first argument is the file stream to\n\
-write the strings to and the second argument is the function\'s declaration.\n\
+write the strings to and the second argument is the function\'s declaration. The\n\
+expected use is to add more .cfi_* directives.\n\
The default is to not output any assembly strings.",
void, (FILE *, tree),