This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Testcase for PR 88297 and minor fixes
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Ploujnikov <michael dot ploujnikov at oracle dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:19:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Testcase for PR 88297 and minor fixes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/6/18 1:13 PM, Michael Ploujnikov wrote:
> Thanks to Martin we now have a test that exercises (cp) cloning
> machinery during the WPA stage of LTO.
> Also, during debugging I found that print_all_lattices would trigger
> an assert if I tried to call it inside decide_whether_version_node.
> Finally I've attached some comment spelling fixes as a bonus.
> Bootstrapping (--with-build-config=bootstrap-lto) and regression testing on x86_64.
> Ok for trunk after tests pass?
Thanks. I went ahead and installed all 3 patches on the trunk.