This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Support AVX512F masked gather loads (PR tree-optimization/88464)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <richard dot sandiford at arm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:16:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support AVX512F masked gather loads (PR tree-optimization/88464)
- References: <20181212224310.GP12380@tucnak> <8F7358C6-507F-4DF5-923B-F807F9AD8465@suse.de>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 05:09:17PM +0100, Richard Biener wrote:
> Is there any chance you could look at replacing the i386 code to work with
> the new IFN style used by Aarch64?
Maybe for GCC 10, I'm afraid it is a lot of work mainly due to the weirdnesses of
x86 mixed index vs. data sized types, that would be non-fun to represent in