This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: libiberty: Add a limit on demangling qualifiers (PR 87241) (version 2)
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, redi at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 09:47:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFA: libiberty: Add a limit on demangling qualifiers (PR 87241) (version 2)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKOQZ8x7MQkn2RZyFOfJSX-NPcWp5kqo50TWsc1orYKycT_jJg@mail.gmail.com>
> I thought we were removing the old demangling schemes?
Doh! yes, I totally forgot. So I will withdraw this patch in favour of Jason's.