This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch 2/4][Aarch64] v2: Implement Aarch64 SIMD ABI
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at marvell dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, richard dot sandiford at arm dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:41:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch 2/4][Aarch64] v2: Implement Aarch64 SIMD ABI
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 12:34:46PM +0000, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> > I considered comparing node->decl and cfun->decl to differentiate
> > between definitions and declarations instead of using a new argument
> > but having an argument seemed cleaner and clearer.
> Yeah, agreed.
I actually disagree, there is no point in passing another argument.
You should be able to just check node->definition whether it is a definition