This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Gigi support for OpenACC pragmas
- From: Ghjuvan Lacambre <ghjuvan at lacamb dot re>
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Pierre-Marie de Rodat <derodat at adacore dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Ghjuvan Lacambre <ghjuvan dot lacambre at etu dot upmc dot fr>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 08:06:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Gigi support for OpenACC pragmas
- References: <20181203155044.GA28253@adacore.com> <4038631E-09F8-4292-B16D-0AE5B9A6297E@adacore.com>
On 2018-12-11, 11:14:24, Olivier Hainque wrote:
(A message that remained in my drafts box)
On 3 Dec 2018, at 16:50, Pierre-Marie de Rodat <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Matching front-end bits to support Acc_Kernels, Acc_Parallel,
Acc_Loop and Acc_Data.
Note that this was all originally contributed by Ghujan Lacambre
Thank you for mentionning that, Olivier. Please note that this email
address was the one I used for university-related things, I do not know
how long it is supposed to keep working. If you ever need to contact me
again regarding this patch, please do so at email@example.com, this one
is more likely to keep working for a long time :).