This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Add location_t parameter to grokvardecl
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 10:50:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Add location_t parameter to grokvardecl
- References: <email@example.com>
On 12/10/18 5:23 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
the other day I noticed that we weren't getting right the first location
of pr53037-4.C, for a variable, whereas the next one, for a function,
was Ok. Indeed, we were passing a location only to grokfndecl. In other
terms, I found a good empirical reason to move the declaration of the
local loc = declarator ? declarator->id_loc : input_location further up
;) Tested x86_64-linux.