This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH for c++/88216, ICE with class type in non-type template parameter
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 10:48:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH for c++/88216, ICE with class type in non-type template parameter
- References: <20181210195215.GP21364@redhat.com>
On 12/10/18 2:52 PM, Marek Polacek wrote:
+ if (processing_template_decl && value_dependent_expression_p (expr))
You don't need to check processing_template_decl before
I would lean toward checking for value-dependence in
convert_nontype_argument, which already does that a lot. Enough,
actually, that perhaps we should remember the result in a local variable.