This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] hppa: Add target support infrastructure for D front end
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: dave dot anglin at bell dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 23:19:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [committed] hppa: Add target support infrastructure for D front end
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 at 20:49, John David Anglin <email@example.com> wrote:
> The attached change has been tested on hppa-unknown-linux-gnu with an
> initial implementation
> of libphobos. Committed to trunk.
Thanks! Shouldn't this be made available to all hppa* configurations
though? Or just conservatively adding it for now.