This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add D language to news, frontends, release notes, and readings.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 23:56:01 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add D language to news, frontends, release notes, and readings.
- References: <CABOHX+fAM6M5yDWcFOOAWf652tx=0v=h7_UKFFNMtEi30_eOfQ@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LSU.email@example.com> <CABOHX+cLLDqfD7AsZJid1i-znFGexqx7AQO9bU=FwMfPf8_reQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, 7 Dec 2018, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> After pushing, it was noticed that there was a small misspelling that
> went unnoticed. I've committed the correction as I don't think
> there'll be any objection to the change.
Indeed. Obvious changes and ones within your domain (so release
notes for D,...) are good to go any time - and in fact appreciated. :-)