This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add D language to news, frontends, release notes, and readings.
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: gerald at pfeifer dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 23:46:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add D language to news, frontends, release notes, and readings.
- References: <CABOHX+fAM6M5yDWcFOOAWf652tx=0v=h7_UKFFNMtEi30_eOfQ@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 at 18:23, Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Iain,
> On Mon, 12 Nov 2018, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> > As suggested, this adds an announcement of the D front end addition
> > to the news items on the GCC home page, and from what I can tell, the
> > relevant pages where the language should get a mention.
> I noticed this hasn't gone in; apologies for missing it. (You are
> welcome, though should not have to, copy me on wwwdocs changes, which
> usually helps a bit, though also others can approve those.)
> > Kept the release notes brief for now, will expand later. Is this OK?
> Yes, just a minor nit:
After pushing, it was noticed that there was a small misspelling that
went unnoticed. I've committed the correction as I don't think
there'll be any objection to the change.
--- htdocs/index.html 6 Dec 2018 11:27:41 -0000 1.1113
+++ htdocs/index.html 7 Dec 2018 22:31:08 -0000
@@ -61,7 +61,7 @@
<dt><span>D front end added</span>
<dd>The <a href="https://dlang.org">D programming language</a> front end
- <a href="gcc-9/changes.html#d">has beed added to GCC</a>.
+ <a href="gcc-9/changes.html#d">has been added to GCC</a>.
This front end was contributed by Iain Buclaw.</dd>
<dt><span><a href="gcc-6/">GCC 6.5</a> released</span>