This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Fix grokbitfield location
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 14:31:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Fix grokbitfield location
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/5/18 7:45 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
as mentioned in one of my last patches, we can now improve this
location. Note: in the same function there are a few further issues
which I mean to incrementally fix (eg, the diagnostics for
warn_if_not_aligned ICEs for unnamed bit-fields). Tested x86_64-linux.
As long as we're messing with this diagnostic, let's also print the type