This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [doc, rfc] document __builtin_setjmp and __builtin_longjmp
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 11:49:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [doc, rfc] document __builtin_setjmp and __builtin_longjmp
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/30/18 9:57 PM, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> I have written a new patch for PR 59039 to address more of the comments
> there, as well as my own complaints about the draft patch attached to
> the issue. I'd like to get some feedback on this one before I commit it.
It looks pretty good to me. It contains the most important info,
specifically that the builtin setjmp/longjmp are really for internal