This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] OpenACC 2.6 manual deep copy support (attach/detach)
- From: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Chung-Lin Tang <chunglin_tang at mentor dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>, <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 17:03:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] OpenACC 2.6 manual deep copy support (attach/detach)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 03:41:09 -0800
Julian Brown <email@example.com> wrote:
> This is a new version of the patch incorporating
> several improvements/bugfixes made on the og8 branch:
I released I forgot (again!) to incorporate the changes suggested by
I've folded those into my copy of the local patch now, but I'll hold
off resubmitting until the rest of the patch is reviewed.