This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR fortran/87919 patch for -fno-dec-structure
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Fritz Reese <fritzoreese at gmail dot com>
- Cc: mark dot eggleston at codethink dot co dot uk, fortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 16:58:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR fortran/87919 patch for -fno-dec-structure
- References: <email@example.com> <20181107152216.GD11625@tucnak> <CAE4aFA=KCh8fWoXPCNyYouB_N4VvwbKOBUCBiSkFs4EV9j3Tfw@mail.gmail.com> <20181107223230.GI11625@tucnak> <CAE4aFAmGo1v1Xe3z05qnweoJkgJiPZ_aL0=zj7eOiVXwhzOncw@mail.gmail.com> <20181108175357.GR11625@tucnak> <CAE4aFAn_WrFzWco6V5kZJvW19ZgpEqyiGaw8j36n5wX34jW0gA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAE4aFAmvVvPRUSXDD2qQ7FTcP+9nYKCMveX=Tx2COfdqVs=wzA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 10:52:18AM -0500, Fritz Reese wrote:
> > I think more than enough time passed, do you plan to commit to trunk now?
> > Note, small adjustment will be needed for the addition of flag_dec_include
> > in set_dec_flags.
> Jakub- Sorry, yes. I've had other priorities the past few weeks here,
> but I just committed r266745 adjusted for -fdec-include.
Thanks, though it seems what you've committed in options.c is incomplete.
In the patch you've posted earlier, you've changed also
gfc_init_options and gfc_handle_option, to call the new functions
(set_init_local_zero, post_dec_options) and use SET_FLAG and undefine it at
None of those changes appears in
all changes stop at the newly added set_init_local_zero, so
set_init_local_zero and post_dec_options are now unused functions.