This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] [committed] Add ARC news
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: claziss at gmail dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Francois Bedard <fbedard at synopsys dot com>, Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 12:16:17 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] [committed] Add ARC news
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 14 Nov 2018, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I've just committed the attached patch containing the news for the ARC
> <li>LRA is now on by default for the ARC target. This can be
> controlled by <code>-mlra</code>.</li>
May that make it sound a bit like one still needs to specify -mlra
to get LRA? Perhaps use -mno-lra here (and possibly say "reverted
by -mno-lra" instead)?