This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Alias -Warray-bounds to -Warray-bounds=1
- From: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:58:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Alias -Warray-bounds to -Warray-bounds=1
- References: <email@example.com>
I can't approve patches but this one seems to be in
the obvious category so I think it could be checked in
without formal approval.
It is however missing a couple of things: 1) a test case,
and 2) a reference to the bug it fixes in the ChangeLog
and in the test.
With that, if no one objects, I will commit the path for
On 07/25/2018 08:04 AM, Franz Sirl wrote:
as discussed with Martin, this patch consolidates -Warray-bounds into an
alias of -Warray-bounds=1.
Bootstrapped on x86_64-linux, no regressions.
Please apply if it's OK.