This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] A first small step towards CFI descriptor implementation
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Damian Rouson <damian at sourceryinstitute dot org>, celisdanieljr at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 19:10:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] A first small step towards CFI descriptor implementation
- References: <CAGkQGiJcaLdFfVkGbOonPaBAWoMr_Q=sLEVs17fGbwwamBaL5A@mail.gmail.com>
2018-07-31 14:06 GMT+02:00 Paul Richard Thomas <email@example.com>:
> Daniel Celis Garza and Damian Rouson have developed a runtime library
> and include file for the TS 29113 and F2018 C descriptors.
> The ordering of types is different to the current 'bt' enum in
> libgfortran.h. This patch interchanges BT_DERIVED and BT_CHARACTER to
> fix this.
is this ordering actually fixed by the F18 standard, or is there any
other reason why it needs to be like this? What's wrong with
gfortran's current ordering?