This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR80477 - [OOP] Polymorphic function result generates memory leak
- From: Dominique d'Humières <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:56:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR80477 - [OOP] Polymorphic function result generates memory leak
> great that you managed to solve this one! The patch looks very good to
> me, but I'm afraid two details may be missing:
> 1) If the type has allocatable components, those need to be freed first.