This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] enhance strlen to understand MEM_REF and partial overlaps (PR 86042, 86043)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 23:31:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] enhance strlen to understand MEM_REF and partial overlaps (PR 86042, 86043)
- References: <email@example.com> <6013454.5D3dhuMC8c@arcturus.home> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> What I was trying to highlight is that rolling my own solution like
> this makes missing regressions more likely than having a shared
> solution would.
But 'make mail-report.log' is precisely the shared solution, no need to
reinvent the wheel here.