This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix hard regno checks
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 11:36:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix hard regno checks
- References: <email@example.com>
On 07/23/2018 05:14 AM, Ilya Leoshkevich wrote:
FIRST_PSEUDO_REGISTER is not a hard regno, so comparisons should use
"<" instead of "<=", and ">=" instread of ">".
Thank you for finding these typos. LRA parts of the patch are ok for me.